Saturday 24 May 2008

My Veg Plot.

After procrastinating for long enough, the bottom of the garden has been fenced off to keep the dog off what is to become my home allotment. I have already got a couple of raised beds down there which i grew stuff in last year.
The two guys that made it happen! Notice the supervisor overseeing the work from the chair, ha ha. The partners in crime are my DH and daughters boyfriend. They both worked really hard that day. No post auger just a spade and a lot of sweat. They hit bricks and coal while digging out for the posts but tenacity won the day.
Finally posts in and boards on.
now the work is down to me on this side of the fence!

Not a bad size to grow some veg's, i feel like i got my own allotment. After years of gardening in a small courtyard with containers and grow bags this area seems huge!

1 comment:

Gina said...

garden sis - thanks for visiting my blog. your fence and space looks awesome! I can't wait to see how all your veggies turn out so be sure to keep us posted.