Thursday 2 August 2007

House

It's been a hectic couple of days and I didn't manage to get on yesterday to update :-(

I have been busy getting the inside of the house ready for decorating, we bought it last year and it needed quite a bit of work doing. We have managed to get my daughters bedroom finished. My partner built a fitted wardrobe and laid new flooring and i decorated. We have also decorated our bedroom but still not got round to the flooring as yet. The stairway is now stripped and ready to decorate and the kitchen is in the middle of a refurb. It all seems to be taking a sooooo long to do but I'm learning to be patient! It was a novelty at first, living rough but now we've done it for over a year, I I've forgot how it feels to be organinsed. Have i ever been organised?? lol

Anyway there is alot of rubbish and old junky cupboards from the kitchen starting to litter the garden and so we are gonna have to hire a skip pretty soon. The third one since we've been here!

No comments: