Friday 10 August 2007

How dya want ya spuds? Fried, mashed or boiled??





I harvested the last of my potatoes yesterday evening, so gonna rack my brains as what to cook with them today for dinner. If anyone got any ideas let me know.

We got a busy weekend planned yet again, we will be working on the house tomorrow, hoping to get some of the flooring ripped up and put aside ready for the skip. I also want to look for paint/ emulsion for the living room. I'm thinking of keeping it neutral and using warm creams as we will be having an harvest oak floor and the furniture is waxed pine and suite is brown leather so i think it should go together pretty well. I will post photo's of the before and after in a few weeks when it will hopefully be done.

The kitchen is still a work in progress, but we have to wait for the cabinet doors to be delivered so that project is on hold for the time being.

No comments: